Wednesday 4 March 2009

It's A Girl..lol.

OK Baby pink is finally finished. Little more glitz and a lot more pink but hopefully got it out of my system enough to work with other colours for a while..lol. I seem to do a lot of work with shades of blue and pink, so by making these two kits I am hoping I can see my way to new colours now :) I have some good ideas put my way for a new kit, which will stretch my creativity somewhat as it involves a lot of things I haven't made before, quite looking forward to the challenge :) Anyway time to go and watch one of the new movies I bought today! The preview and link are below! Happy scrapping :) Pink xx Baby Pink 

Snagable here http://www.4shared.com/file/90744478/6fc12e58/Baby_Pink_Kit.html Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

wow you got another one up here. see what happens when I disappear for a day or two.. so this is what you've been doing huh??? when you find some spare time lol.. can you explain to me how to do elements :D

I think that this Scrap Kit is beautiful. Love It..

kat
*hug*