Friday 29 May 2009

Lace Frames

I thought I would bundle up the other lace bits and bobs I had for you :) These match the butterflies as I made them at the same time. There are 4 lace frames, 2 flowers and a butterfly that I forgot last time round, they are all full size and CU friendly. I have had a bit of a day off today as sitting has been far to painful to do for very long, hence the brevity of this post. Have a great day/evening where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Lace Elements - Note not all are shown and all are full size. 

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget to leave some love :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Greenfingers said...

these are lovely- many thanks:)

Monica said...

thanks!!!

Pam said...

You did a beautiful job on these--thank you!

TammyJo's Creations said...

Oh wow, these are so beautiful. I wish I had hopped on over here during free bandwidth time - LOL - I will return though and get them yet - probably tonight at 2 AM to 7 AM - that is free bandwidth time ;-)

I had a friend respond to a question about psp and vista - are you still having problems with it ? I haven't went too far through your blog yet since I was up all night and need to head to bed -but when I got this response - I wanted to check on you and let you know what she said.

Can you please send me an e-mail at tammyjoscreations@gmail.com - I also have a question that I would like to ask you.

Thanks much and Keep the lovelies coming. You are really great at this !

Hugs,
TammyJo

Liv said...

very pretty! :) thank you for sharing - I'll have to wait until tomorrow to download them, as I think I've used up my download limit for the day! LOL
I see you're a "Supernatural" fan (from your 'About Me' photo) :) Yes, Dean Winchester is a hottie :P

Tineke said...

Very pretty frames, thank you

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for these Frames - I love them.