Thursday 4 June 2009

Some Flower doodles

I've been busy making tags and backgrounds today for a friend so haven't worked on any scripts. I have tho got these doodles I did, I am thinking of making a script from them if you all like them that is :) There are 6 full sized flowers in the pack but they do resize easily and are CU friendly. I hope you can make use of them! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Flower Doodles  

 Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget to leave some love :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Jun. 05, 2009. Thanks again.