Tuesday 20 October 2009

New Store Open!

Hey all! Well first up there is a new store now open that you may or may not know about. They have a lot of great deals going for the grand opening including a store wide 50% off! You can hurry there by clicking here before these great deals end!

http://craftydelight.com/
Here are just a few of the new items I have put in store 



Are there are more on the way! I also finally finished my newest kit, Happy Halloween. I think this has to be a record for the longest time taken to put a kit together. I began it a couple of weeks before I became ill, so has to have been on the go for at least 10 weeks! But finally I can share it with you guys. I hope you enjoy it, and I would love to see anything you create with it. I think I did ok with the preview this time, not all elements are shown as I would go mad trying to fit them all in..lol. As any regulars know I'm not keen on making the previews..lol. I have made the kits in both taggers and full size. My new look is also made up from the kit, I have to say I do like the colours! So Don't forget to dash on over to collect some bargains! The sale won't last much longer, stock up while prices are crazy..lol. Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Happy Halloween - Not all elements are shown.  


Snagable here Full size DOWNLOAD Taggers size DOWNLOAD Don't forget the thank you :)

No comments: