Friday 20 November 2009

Playboy Charms

Hey guys. I thought I would hop on before bed time and post my latest share for you. It is a non Christmas element! Wow!..lol. Anyway one of the kits I am making is themed with the playboy logo so decided to make a charm script as I was going :) I have 4 made up for you in the zip, personal use only please...if you wish to use commercially feel free to purchase the script. They are approx 650 x 1200 @ 300dpi, and are easy to re-size. It will be in stores later tomorrow as I am far to tired now..lol. I have more goodies to share with you soon, some snowmen, more frames and charms etc. But for now it is time to hit the hay! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, stay safe and take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Playboy Charms - personal use only please. Not all shown :)  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget the thank you :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 21, 2009. Thanks again.