Sunday 1 November 2009

Some script shares for you.

Hey all! Wow November all ready! I was so planning on being ready for Christmas by now but as usual distractions have prevented me from shopping...That and I am waiting for the kids to trim their lists down, combined they presently out word war and peace with a lotto win being the only means of purchasing it all...lol. Any way I have been busy making some templates and scripts again. Here is a preview of my latest templates, available in store now...blinkies top right ;) 


I also wrote three new scripts. They are cosmetic themed, lipstick, mascara and nail polish. Each one is 300 dpi, the lipstick and mascara scripts finish in 2 layers so you can place the lids in any position you like :) They work with colours, gradient and papers so match any project perfectly. I have to say I had a lot of fun playing with them all..lol. Again they are in stores now! 



 Finally I have your freebie! There are 3 of each script in the zip and are for personal use only, as ever if you want to use them commercially then feel free to purchase any of the scripts. Well I have been hard at it all day, I have more scripts in with testers and I have a few ideas for some new kits as well as templates. So time for me to hit the hay and chill with the kids and a DVD :) Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Cosmetic shares - not all are shown and PU only  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget the thank you :)

3 comments:

Julie's Creations said...

wow fab thanks once again for another great freebie x

Lady Shannon said...

Scripts work great in PSP 9! Thank you for sharing all your hard work with us!

http://ladyshannonmemoriesmadeeasy.blogspot.com/2009/11/pink-poetic-scraps-new-scripts-for-psp.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 02, 2009. Thanks again.