Friday 18 December 2009

Bell Charm Shares

Hey guys, Just a quick post before bed :) I have some more shares from my new scripts, this time they are from the bell charm script. There are 8 in the zip in an array of colours. Remember if you want a perfect match to your design, or to use them commercially then you may purchase the script from either store (blinkies on the right). Ok each element is approx 1300 x 1500, 300dpi and easy to resize. I still have a couple more shares to share that I will post over the next couple of days, and I have finished my last Christmas kit for this year :) I have to say it is my biggest kit ever! With over 100 pieces in all! Hopefully I will have time to post it tomorrow :) For now it is time for me to hit the hay! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Personal Use only :) 

 Snagable here... DOWNLOAD 
 If you take a moment to download please take a moment to say thanks :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 19, 2009. Thanks again.