Sunday 6 June 2010

A QP for you.

Hey guys! Well I certainly didn't expect to be posting this for you..lol. Although I create scrap things as a rule I don't actually use them, I make the odd tag or background for the writing site I am a member of but never QP's or LO's. So I was surprised when I made this! I was using some new pictures to create some papers, my sons been clicking away since he got his camera for Xmas! I managed to get him to click some for me over the months and was playing about mixing and matching different pictures. The main one in this layout is actually one image with swirls, another with handwriting, a car park floor and a window of ice patterns, amazing what blending can do hey :) Anyway I decided to try my hand at folding edges, something I have never tried before, I quite like how they finished up. The lace band and matching outer frame are actually lace pictures I had but can't extract...I have never found a tutorial for extraction and mine always look terrible! The small polaroid frame and broach is from a wonderful site, this lady is so creative! You can find her amazing blog HERE. It is not part of a kit, although it may well be in the future. I didn't like grunge or shabby when I first began but I have to say it has really grown on me! Anyway I am sure I have bored you all about how my QP came to be and I certainly hope someone can make use of it :) For now its past my bed time! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) G'night! Pink xxx Shabby Chic Photobucket Snagable here DOWNLOAD

No comments: