Sunday 18 July 2010

New in store and of course a freebie!

Hey guys! I have been a busy bee recently, what with numerous blog train kits and new items for stores, when have you slept?? I hear you ask...lol. Anyway here is a peek at what's new in store from PPS... A cute bird house frame script Photobucket A backpack script Photobucket Pencil script Photobucket tent script Photobucket and last but my no means least a sweet pea flower script! Photobucket All are full size elements, the sweet pea script has to be my fave, with the tent and backpack running close joint second. The flower and pea pod are quite intricately detailed, something not really obvious in the preview, which is a shame. They are all in stores now and at 35% of so hurry on over before the sale ends! Crafty Delight Fairy Dream Designs Wilma4ever Aussie Scrap Designs Exquisite Scraps Scrap Anonymous And of course I couldn't post without a freebie! This template was actually requested :) It is approx 1200 x 1200 @300dpi and is multi layered. It is also in PSP and PSD format for those who, gasp, shock, horror, don't have PSP..lol. If there is anything you would like to be seen as a freebie, any kinda of templates or clip art for example, just drop me a line or comment with your request and I will see what I can do for you :) For now I am sleep typing!..lol. So time for me to hit the hay! Have a great weekend and stay safe! The preview and links are below! TTFN! Happy scrapping :) G'night! Pink xxx Beach ball Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

IvoryKeys said...

Thank you for the Beach Ball template. I found your through CraftCrave/DigiFree. Cute stuff!

Cinnamon's Cottage said...

Thank you for sharing.

Robin