Monday 18 October 2010

New in store and a freebie!

New in store today... Even snowmen have fun! Photobucket Snowman and penguin Photobucket Duo, Mr and Mrs Snow cone Photobucket Opps, Santa Fell in the Chimney! Photobucket These are super cute and fun scripts! In stores now :) And there are some personal use sample of each script below. I would like to say thank you to all those who left comments over the last couple of days, they are very much appreciated! A simple Hi makes it all worth the work :) Enjoy! And have a great day! The preview and links are below! TTFN Pink xxx Shares PU only! Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

Laurie said...

thank you so much! I love snowmen!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Photoshop/Gimp Resource(s) (Brush(es), Swatch/Palette,Scripts, ...) post on Oct. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

Cosmictadpole said...

Thank you for sharing. I love the penguin because I have a stuffed penguin that I got for Christmas when I was 5, and I still sleep with it at 31! And Mr. & Mrs. Snow Cone totally crack me up :)