Sunday 24 October 2010

New in store, freebie and award!

Hey guys! Super fast tonight! Ok I had several requests for thanksgiving so decided to try, introducing Toby Turkey! This adorable guy is perfect for your seasonal projects. Toby The Turkey! Photobucket As usual there will be a free sample at the bottom of this post for those who like them :) Also I have been given a friendship award! This is from a friend of mine (stating the rather obvious there I know..lol) Julie over at Julie's Creations. She does a lot of fab CT work which you can check out here. I would like to pass it on to my testing team! They all do wonderful work and never complain at my fussing :) Thanks guys for all you do! The links to each member can be found on the right there. Photobucket Enjoy! And have a great day! The preview and links are below! TTFN Pink xxx Toby Turkey! Personal Use only Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Fall/Thanksgiving Theme post on Oct. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pink, thank you for passing by. I like your snowmen, they are so cute, I just posted my old snowmen made last year.
Just saw that my banner is still down below (trisha design), cute :-) for now I put all the links in my links list.
Cute your backround, really nice.
Good night, Trisha