Tuesday 5 October 2010

We have a winner!

Hey guys, Well we have a winner, the voodoo demon's name is now Voodoo Vic...the sassy demon! I love it, its catchy :) A big thanks to Tracy who came up with the name and as a reward I will be sending her a copy of the script free of charge :) Ok somehow I almost forgot this guy...found him hiding away in folders. Anyway this is a duel script you can have just candy or the lil candy corn witch, which ever you prefer, you get to choose all colours/papers/gradients so will match perfectly anything you make. I also have some free personal use samples for you to play with. Photobucket I would also like to say a big thanks to Lee who made this tag for me out of my COPD Awareness kit! Photobucket Isn't it awesome! And she has used the wonderful art of Suzanne Woolcott. She has the tutorial of this tag should you want your own on her blog, which you can find here. There are a lot of fab tuts there for those who like to do them, thanks again hunni for this awesome tag! Ok way past bed time and I got my lad nagging to use the PC...lol. Stay safe guys and have a great day! The preview and links are below! TTFN! Happy scrapping :) Pink xxx Script Shares - PU only :) Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooooooooHOOOOOOOOO Thank you so much for the script of VooDoo Vic, the sassy Deamon. I'm going to really enjoy using him this season at http://neenysplace.blogspot.com Thank you again hon. I've been buying some of your scripts and lovig them!!!
Have a super day.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Vana63 said...

he's so dang cute, Thank You for sharing him!!!