Monday 20 December 2010

New In Store + Sale

Hey guys Well finally able to drag myself outta bed for short periods and managed to create a beautiful rose for you :) It comes complete with satin bow. They end in layers so you can use them together or alone, depending on what you need and I put in the option to colour the roses different colours for those who wish to do so. I do hope you like it, of course a free sample is available to any who'd like it. Roses Photobucket Also, I am holding a sale, everything is included for a short time only! Photobucket So snag and save while you can ;) Ok I am starting to flag again, so back to resting up :) I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas if I don't get back again before! Links and previews below! TTFN Hugs Pink xx Shares are PU only Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing