Saturday 8 January 2011

Freebie, only a short time!

Hey guys, I am back already..lol. Well been an eventful day, my poor lil cats been limping really badly. We haven't been able to get close enough to look without her attacking but she still managed to make the stairs for her treats and leg it out the window when she wanted to so I figured I would give it the weekend and see how she went. Well typical as it is about 15 minutes after the vets closed for the weekend we manage to see she has a wound...thankfully as she can walk and it isn't bleeding the vet has said she will be ok tonight, just to keep a close eye on her and take her tomorrow...I of course haven't looked, my weak spot..lol. But my girl said it is a clean cut but does look deep...we hope treatment will be straight forward, she is my baby, well they all are but this one was born in my bedroom 7 years ago with a loud squeal..lol. Her mum was killed a couple of weeks later so I fed her round the clock...the vet said she would probably die but she didn't, my lil fighter! And she went on to have a kitten of her own. So fingers crossed, I upsets me when any of them suffer. Ok moving on, I could talk all day about my babies, may even mention the kids at the end..lol. Well I have two new scripts in store... Winged Love Heart Photobucket Love Letter Photobucket The love heart is my fave, I am so pleased with that one, Its something I have been doodling since I was in school..I think most people have doodled it at some point..lol. I do hope you like them, I have more love themed items to come! Also...its that time already! I have a short time freebie for you. You have 24 hours to snag this before it goes into stores...so be quick! Love swag Photobucket Snagable here... Link now expired. Ok thats it for now... Hope you all have a great day! TTFN Hugs Pink xx

9 comments:

Michelle's Angels said...

Awesome Pink! Thanks for the awesome Freebie! Love it!! :)

Hellasweet said...

Aw Pink, I hope your kitty is ok. I have 5 so I know how much they mean to you! They are like your children and you would do anything for them. Thank you so much for the script freebie, and I so am going to get that heart, it's adorable! And yes, I did doodle those as a kid lol

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm for sharing the wonderful script! Hope your furbaby gets better soon. I'd be lost without mine cause I don't have any kids......so prayer said for yours.

Lady Shannon said...

Thank you so much for sharing all your time and talent with all of us

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anisah said...

Thanks so much! Hope your kitty is ok.

Anisah

Bastelgalaxy said...

so many thanks for this awesome freebie
love your scripts and need money to get your other new scripts
hugs and thanks
Angela

Julie's Creations said...

Wow fab thanks Pink I love it your a star!

Scrap and Tubes Designs said...

This is a beautiful freebie hun
Thanks a lot
Hugs