Monday 28 February 2011

New in store and freebie!

Hey guys, Just a quickie as its late here! I have some new Easter items in stores for you :) Yes I began the eater themes, I hope you like cute as I think I went into cute overload with these, aren't they adorable, so much so that I have given you a sample of each one so you can see for yourself, the previews really don't do them justice. And again I have them in template. I know some requested the lace up butterfly as a template and I have not forgotten it, I just can't template it from the script so its taking me a little longer to fit in as I have to redo it. Here are my new super cute items! Easter Egg Chicks Script Photobucket Easter Egg Chicks Template Photobucket Easter Egg Bunny Script Photobucket Easter Egg Bunny Template Photobucket I am still on sale with 35% off everything so snag a deal while you can! Don't forget I am holding a CT call also, scroll down a couple of blog entries for the full details. For now its bed time! Thanks for looking, preview and link to follow, till nest time stay safe. Hugs Pink xx Script Shares - PU Only :) Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria