Friday 16 December 2011

New In Store and More Contest Results

New in stores from pink... Snow Decorations Script Photobucket Snow Decorations Template Photobucket Carollers Script Photobucket Carollers Template Photobucket Don't forget everything is on sale until Christmas eve! Photobucket Also Beth has been working her magic again with my blog train parts and has created some QP's for you :) They are wonderful hunni, great job! You can snag these little freebies here. And before I whizz off we have another draw winner... ANECZKAW! Congrats hunni, (hope I got your name right!) if you want to mail me with the script or template of your choice and I will send it your way. Those left in the draw, don't panic your still in with a change of winning including the main draw on Christmas eve. Ok I need to dash. :) Bye for now! Hugs Pink xxx

2 comments:

EAL Designs said...

Beautiful new scripts Pink, love them.
Congrats Aneczkaw, way to go, lucky lady.
Lisa/EAL Designs
http://ealdesigns2.blogspot.com/

AneczkaW said...

Thank you , thank you ! What a lovely Christmas surprise !You have many beautiful products in your store , so it was a hard choice. The most I like Cherry Blossom Script .Thank you ! Hugs, Ania aka AneczkaW