Tuesday 24 July 2012

Plumeria Splash & Outer Space

Hey guys,

I have a new script in stores for you Plumeria Splash, a different take on the popular exotic flower :) You get to choose all the colours including up to 3 for the flower, ends in layers so you can make your own neat designs, adding things in or taking away. I hope you like it.


Also I am still on sale, 40% off everything so snag and save while you can!


Finally I have a little freebie for you, I have had this on my computer since November 09 when I started it and I finished it a couple of months ago...does it qualify as the longest kit in creation??...lol Anyway I was going to add it to stores but I've run out of steam with it. There are 15 papers and 47 elements, most are hand drawn by me. It is full size I used pale greenish blue colours with a splash of golden yellow, I hope you like it and can make use of it.

Outer Space

You can snag it here...

Ok I would forget my head if it weren't screwed on...lol. Beth bless her has yet again worked her magic with my part of the Muted Jewels Train and made an adorable QP for you to snag...
Isn't it gorgeous!? To snag click the image and a new tab will take you there, thanks Beth hunni and so sorry I forgot...shoot me later ;)
A little thanks goes a long way :)
Thanks for looking,
hugs
Pink xx

7 comments:

BlueCat said...

Beautiful plumeria!
Thank you very much for the cute freebie.

scanel said...

thank you for a lovely share.

Faiths Mom said...

Love the Outer space and the muted jewels!! Thanks so much!! -Hugs- From Texas!!

Jo Jo said...

Thank you for the adorable outer space kit!

HH said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful scrap kits.You do such fantastic work.You are very talented and kind to share your work with use thank you so much :)

HH said...

Thank you for letting me buy your kits at Scripts RUs I got my first 4 kits with templates to play with

Anonymous said...

Soo dang cool-thanks!

Evita