Wednesday 25 September 2013

New - D2D Train

Hey guys, I have a new script in store for you..
SpiderFly

 Hope you like it :) I also have my part in the D2D Train I loved the theme and the colours of this one. As usual my part is full size and PU only.
DO NOT UPLOAD ELSEWHERE
You can snag it here...
And the rest of the stops...
 photo BLT_D2D_Blinkie.gif

Becky's Creations

Craftypoly

Crazy Cat Creations

Designs by LK

Digicats (& Dogs)

Ditz Bitz

English Rose Designs

Irish Princess Designs

Nette's NightOwl Works

Pink's Poetic Scraps

Tammy's Welt

TopcatsTagz

Enjoy the ride!!

5 comments:

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!

BlueCat said...

Your new SpiderFly looks great.
Great new kit too. Thanks.

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for this great kit

Maria said...

Beautiful kit. Thank you. :)